The neighborhood Women's Breakfast Group meets on first Mondays at 8:00 am at The Egg in Davidson. All women in neighborhood are invited.
The neighborhood Men's Breakfast Group meets on second Thursdays at 7:30 am at the Cookhouse Restaurant in Cornelius. If you have any questions or need directions, get in touch with Bill McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Alban’s Square Fall Festival
St. Alban’s FALL FESTIVAL will be October 27, 2019 in Faulkner Square from 3:30-6:00
Mark your calendar, and get your lawn chairs ready!
We will have:
• BBQ and hot dogs, with 100 ++ neighbors bringing side dishes and beverages
• Our talented DJ Scott Claunch spinning tunes
• Kids parade of decorated bikes
• Face Painting, pumpkin decorating, games and crafts!
• A GREAT TIME VISITING WITH OUR NEIGHBORS!
• IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER we will arrange for people to pick up BBQ from 5:00–6:00 in Faulkner Square.
THIS POPULAR EVENT CAN ONLY BE SUCCESSFUL IF WE HAVE VOLUNTEERS!
We need people to help with the following:
1. Greeters/name tags (30 minute shifts)
2. Supervise bike decorating (decorations and props are provided-30 minute shifts)
3. Oversee the food tables/drinks for guests and guide neighbors as to where to put their desserts and side dishes +
4. Monitor the kids’ activities. NOTE: HS students will be engaging the kids in games and crafts. We need an adult to “keep an eye” on things. (30 minute shifts)
5. Volunteers to set up the canopy tents, food tables and crafts for the kids. 2:00-3:30
6. Volunteers to “clean up” 5:45-6:45
7. A Volunteer to invite our “guests” such as the fire department and city council members
8. 3 people to “judge” the sidewalk chalk drawings. Chalk provided.
9. Someone to be our “Face Painter” Paints provided.
10. Someone to order the BBQ and arrange delivery from Johnny Ray (contact info provided)
Please advise if you have any of the following items that we can borrow for Fall Festival:
• Canopy Tents
• Folding tables
• Games such as corn hole, volleyball, horseshoes or other lawn games
• Decorations to put on the lawn of Faulkner Square
If you know of someone who does “hay rides” please let me know!
To volunteer please contact Cindy Holley email@example.com 704-604-0624
Pictures from past fall and spring parties are linked here.